Contact DAYBORO DISTRICT PROGRESS ASSOCIATION INC.
To contact us please write to:
Dayboro District Progress Association Inc. (DDPAI)
PO Box 139,
Or to click here to email us.
The Dayboro District Progress Association Incorporated (DDPAI) is a voluntary, non-profit organisation.
We have an office at 28 Williams Street (for meetings only) on the left hand side of the Electricity Credit Union Office.
Meetings: 3rd Thursday (usually bi-monthly - contact the Secretary for next meeting date), 6.30pm at 28 Williams Street, Dayboro. Qld
Annual General Meeting (AGM): 3rd Thursday in September.
Membership: $5 per person per year – due and payable 1st July each year.
Applications for membership are dealt with at the next meeting of the management committee after the receipt of application form and fee.
The management committee shall accept or reject the application, with notification given at the next general meeting.
- To promote civic pride
- To protect the natural beauty of the district
- To represent the residents of the district and to liaise on their behalf with government and other bodies
- To promote and support local business
- To promote and support local associations, clubs and organisations whose objectives are principally to meet the needs of the community
- To remain a-political, non-religious and non-sectarian
WHAT WE DO:
Besides our General Meetings where residents and local businesses’ concerns may be raised, our annual activities include:
- Organising the Dayboro Day Festival, which incorporates The Dayboro Antiques & Collectibles Fair, held on the last Sunday in May each year. (See EVENTS page for more information)
- Community Calendar - distributed free throughout the district, sponsored by the businesses who advertise thereon and featuring a local photographic theme.
- Swaggies Christmas - a free family event held in December. (See EVENTS page for more information)
- Monthly market on the first Sunday of each month (except Jan). Proceeds distributed to the Dayboro Community as decided throughout the year. Stall sites $15 for a 3 x 3 site. Contact Steve or Lexie for more information or email email@example.com