The Dayboro District Progress Association Incorporated (DDPAI) is a voluntary, not-for-profit
organisation that became incorporated on 7 April 1995 under the Associations Incorporation Act
Our Objectives are:
- To promote civic pride.
- To protect the natural beauty of the district.
- To represent the residents of the district and to liaise on their behalf with government and other bodies.
- To promote and support local business.
- To promote and support local associations, clubs and organisations whose objectives are principally to meet the needs of the community.
- To remain a-political, non-religious and non-sectarian
To promote the prosperity of Dayboro residents by being involved with the community in providing a sustainable environment to live, work and play recognising the need to maintain the natural environment and country lifestyle and values.